Saturday, June 18, 2011

Red Herring at the Toronto Burlesque Festival 2011!

I'm incredibly excited to announce that I will be performing this year at the 2011 Toronto Burlesque Festival!


Last year was a whirlwind rush of my first-ever Burlesque Festival, combined with opening the Rising Stars Showcase on Friday night!

Last year's fancy logo!

I met a whole cast of interesting characters at last year's festivities, and had the wonderful chance to hang out with the awe-inspiring Dirty Martini, save lovely Freya West (whom blog readers will know how I feel about*), be slapped around by Miss Sugarpuss, and learn wonders from the likes of Tigger and Miss Astrid.

I can only imagine what I'll get up to this year!


Take a look at the Facebook event page for more information, and be sure to come check out some of the amazing performers we have this year! 

Now, off to rehearse! I've got a brand new act, with a big new prop for this year's Sunday brunch! Last year I was a robot, any guesses for what's in store?

Toni Wallachy
Photo by Toni Wallachy of Orange Roads Photography

~ Red Herring

*dirty thoughts, creative thoughts, and mostly <3 type thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails