Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Classes at The Coco Framboise School of Burlesque

My fanny-tastic tassel-twirling jet-setting teacher Coco Framboise is teaching another set of classes in the Coco Framboise School of Burlesque downtown Toronto!


I can't attend the full run of them this round, due to a double-booking on Wednesday nights with my bootcamp. I shake my fists at the heavens. You, however, should go.

Go here to pre-register at discounted rates! Information is also available on her website.

If you are of the female persuasion and either have no interest in performing, or all intentions of shimmying for the public, she teaches for both. She offers two hour-long classes a night (that sometimes go long, but never cut short). Coco is responsible for adding polish and rubbing in the raunch on many of Toronto's performers, including the sexy Obskyura, Keela Watts, and Trixi Jones to name a few.*