Friday, April 20, 2012

Video Blog from the Boston Burlesque Exposition


Earlier this year, I applied and got into the Boston burlesque festival, known as The Great Burlesque Exposition. In order to get my plane down there (my awesome prop by 3bArtistry) I embarked on a road trip with my videographer (the maker of all the awesome trailers you see). Lord, was this trip an experience!

My faithful driving companion The Spanish Fly (aka Tatiana) was kind enough tot take on the task of driving me and my plane all the way from Toronto to Boston.

And then the car broke down.

The hilarity. It ensued.

Here're the videos of our adventures!



And part two!


So...warning for drinking, bikini's, and hilarity. How 'bout that sponsorship Doritos? Eh?

~ Red Herring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails