Friday, March 18, 2011

Featured on Succubus.net!

And now for a Way Back Playback!


I found this feature of my long-ago succubus act while googling my name. Don't lie, you do it too.

Tera from Succubus.net has a blog all about Succubi, and came across my performance from theOriginalFace`s Shameless Showcase back in August 2010.

Here's a link to the article, and the video!
"The first thing I want to say is that I love the mix of sexy and cute that her outfit is.. The heart on her tail is especially cute and I have to admit that I giggled when I saw it the first time… Her dancing is really amazing and I love the little touches of whimsy and fun she was placed into her art… The feathers are an especially fun touch that I think would have gone over really well at the show I am sure…I also think the horns are really nice, and her corset just makes the whole ensemble fit together just so wonderfully…" 
Thank you Tera!

~ Red Herring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails