Monday, May 10, 2010

Upcoming Engagements!

No rest for the wicked, huh?

Well, along with being a busty, er, busy bee these past few months (so much so that I'm neglecting this poor blog), I'm also looking to be quite booked up for the foreeable future.

This only means good things.

So...you want to see me? Of course you do!



This week I'll be peroforming a brand new act at the Circus O Burlesque A Mania Insania in Oshawa! Not only is this thing seeing me decked out in a brand new costume, but there's been rumours of a hat 'n cane, and maybe a little bit of rock music. You know, cause that's how I roll.

Ladies and gentlemen, you HAVE to come out. There's simply no excuse. If not to see me, then for sure to check on the likes of the lovely Pandora La Glamme, Fiona Flauntit, and Molly Mishap, among many other sexy ladies.

May 16 I'll be the featured photography model in Artisans Exposed with Circus Entertainment at Ambrosia Room.


This is going to be a blast, and an awesome restart for Circus Entertainment. I'll be showing off my new costume in Toronto for the first time!

There's a bunch more on my horizon, but you'll have to wait and see what I've got my paws on next. There might even be a little website in my future!

Ciao,

Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails