Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Classes at The Coco Framboise School of Burlesque

My fanny-tastic tassel-twirling jet-setting teacher Coco Framboise is teaching another set of classes in the Coco Framboise School of Burlesque downtown Toronto!


I can't attend the full run of them this round, due to a double-booking on Wednesday nights with my bootcamp. I shake my fists at the heavens. You, however, should go.

Go here to pre-register at discounted rates! Information is also available on her website.

If you are of the female persuasion and either have no interest in performing, or all intentions of shimmying for the public, she teaches for both. She offers two hour-long classes a night (that sometimes go long, but never cut short). Coco is responsible for adding polish and rubbing in the raunch on many of Toronto's performers, including the sexy Obskyura, Keela Watts, and Trixi Jones to name a few.*

Me, Trixi Jones, Keela Watts, and Obskyura - Photo by Jojo Dacres of Circus Entertainment

Minnie Tonka and Dew Lily are coming out this time too, as first-ever guest teachers!

Minnie is straight from New York, where she's best known for being one half of The Schlep Sisters and competing at the Burlesque Hall of Fame in Las Vegas for Best Group in 2009 and 2011, she was also voted #32 in the Top 100 International Burlesque Industry Figures of 2010.

Dew Lily is from Toronto's own lurid backyard, and is often seen naked in the company of Les Coquettes and Boylesque TO.

Both guest teachers are sure to be incredible resources of sleaze and tease.

Of the classes, I reccomend the Vegas Fan lesson. This class turned me on to feather fans in a bad bad way. I went out and got my own pair shortly after. I suggest no lipgloss. You'll be spitting feathers.

I'll be attempting to attend a few classes by switching my bootcamp from 6pm to 6am for those days. That, ladies and sexpots, is how dedicated I am to edification!

Hope to see you there!


~Red


* Note: a large part of the reason my boobs are on stage is Coco's fault. Blame her with diamonds. She likes that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails